Reproductive Grief Care Certification in your Clinic or Center
Reproductive Grief Care Certification suits those seeking to provide the highest level of care. With training and practical resources for your entire team, it equips you to create an environment where men and women feel safe to disclose their reproductive history, and to support them in the midst of, or after, a loss. It also positions your organization as a center of excellence offering a “gold standard” of reproductive grief care in your community. Life Perspectives’ Reproductive Grief Care training is specifically geared toward pregnancy centers and pregnancy health clinics. Our training materials give you and your organization evidence-based, compassion-first approaches to reproductive grief and loss care.
“Life Perspectives’ training and resources are a must for pregnancy centers wishing to provide the highest level of care for clients impacted by reproductive loss.” Peggy Hartshorn, Heartbeat International Board Chair
This certification is awarded to clinics and centers that demonstrate:
- Reproductive grief care competency among all staff and key volunteers.
- Compliance with grief care best practices.
- Adoption of adequate Commitment of Care and Competency
Step 1: All Staff Training
Step 2: Apply for Certification
Step 3: Organizational Review
- By investing in Reproductive Grief Care training and support materials, you deliver the kind of care you know women, men, family and friends need —and deserve — in their time of loss and grief.
- Compassionate individualized reproductive grief care is a crucial component of an “entire” care experience.
- Certification increases patient/family satisfaction and outcomes and return services
- Early attention decreases need for individual to use the ER or behavioral health for complicated grief
- Reduces care provider burnout and turn over
- Provides the gold standard, whole-person reproductive grief care
- Enhances organizational understanding of grief after reproductive loss
- Ensures consistent care at every point of entry throughout
- Access to Pregnancy Center Toolkit (No cost)
- Annual Refresher Course for staff, volunteers and board members (No cost)
- Access to LP webinars (No cost)
- 50% discount on Training Instructor Certification
- 10% discount on all resources in the LP Store, including all of our bulk pricing, and access to exclusive resources
- Listing in LP's online Find Help Directory, with additional RGC Certification seal identifying the clinic or center as holding the highest standard of care for reproductive loss and as a preferred resource
- Access to LP support and coaching as needed
- Use of Reproductive Grief Care Certification Seal and Media Kit
- Reduced CEU course fees
- $100 Application Fee waived if Heartbeat International member
Reproductive Grief Care Application Fee: $100 (non-refundable)
Reproductive Grief Care Training: $500 per training + travel expenses
Reproductive Grief Care Certification – Initial Process: $1,000 (good for 2 years)
Certification Renewal--$500 every two years
One in four pregnancies ends in miscarriage and one in four women in the US will have an abortion by the age of 45. Although these losses occur very differently, the grief experience is similar and affects men, women, family members and friends.
Our unique Reproductive Grief Care Training for health care professionals, pregnancy centers and clinics can bring hope and healing to hurting people who may be suffering alone.
- Broaden your understanding of grief and loss after miscarriage and abortion
- Provide you with essential knowledge and empathetic listening skills
- Provide healing resources to support those in your community
In-Service will cover:
– Reproductive loss medical history
– Compassionate response
– Effective support referrals
Questions? Contact Tricia Lewis 916.612.5834 or email@example.com