Life Perspectives’ Vision
Grief Care Education
- To facilitate the widespread adoption of best practices to create a gold standard of care for helping those impacted by reproductive loss.
- To train professional caregivers and community leaders worldwide, who each help others heal through a fact-based standard of care.
Data Collection and Research
- To understand, through impartial, factual research, what an individual experiences after miscarriage, abortion or other reproductive loss.
- To inspire and support a body of research used to develop best practices for helping those impacted by miscarriage, abortion or other reproductive loss.
- To facilitate a conversation about reproductive loss without judgement, blame, nor politics, with a focus on supporting those impacted and their loved ones.
- To further develop and promote the widespread use of our healing pathways and our online, on-demand resources and support materials to help those impacted by reproductive loss.