Life Perspectives’ is seeking an IT/Website/Product Assistant to support the Operations Department. They will aid Life Perspectives’ staff in achieving their various duties that involve IT and technical solutions as well as product production needs. They will have a variety of tasks that will all be focused on furthering Life Perspectives’ mission to provide comfort, hope, and healing for hurting individuals by effecting widespread adoption of a reproductive grief standard of care.
➢ Database Functionality and Reporting
➢ Website Maintenance and Updates
➢ Learning Management System
➢ Product Support
- Face to face and long-distance technical support:
- Staff must be supported daily in the office by solving and troubleshooting various technical issues that are currently hindering or slowing work progress.
- Long-distance support through phone or video conferencing must be scheduled to assist staff who work outside of the San Diego Life Perspectives Headquarters.
- Technical Project Lead and Maintenance.
- Pro-active office maintenance and advice.
- Raiser’s Edge NXT is the primary database used by all Life Perspective’s Staff.
- Maintain and manage the system to insure data accuracy.
- Assist staff as needed with complicated tasks or reporting.
- Monitoring, maintaining, and shaping Life Perspectives websites, which includes Lifepersepctives.com, AbortionChangesYou.com and MisscarriageHurts.com
- Proficient with Word Press and other website solutions in order to quickly update and change websites to coincide with current company campaigns, events, and new content.
Learning Management System
- Helps Life Perspectives` staff to use the Learning Management System effectively and seamlessly.
- Adding or removing users to classes
- Sending out communications to learners
- Pulling reports
- Support Webinar hosted educational courses
- Build and test courses
- Review course materials with the instructor
- Available during live courses for support
- Inventory management software support
- Product research
- Assist the Office Specialist with large orders
- Assist with internal mailing campaigns
- Conference and in-person course preparation with presenters
- Passion and alignment with Life Perspectives’ mission and values.
- Ability to communicate diplomatically, compassionately, and professionally with diverse constituencies.
- Able to tackle issues independently but also work with the rest of the team as a whole.
- Proven ability to use the tools at hand to research and resolve problems.
- Able to troubleshoot Windows and software issues.
- Ability to troubleshoot Google and Microsoft Office suite issues.
- Experience setting up video conferencing systems (Google Meet, Zoom, etc.)
- Proven experience as an IT or Website Specialist or related position in an office environment.
- Interest in growing your role as our organization grows.
- Work on site in our San Diego office during normal business hours.
- Ability to lift, bend and transport materials weighing up to 50lbs
- Previous experience assisting employees in a video production environment.
- Audio Visual experience.
- Bilingual in Spanish or another language.
Based on experience.
Please send a resume to email@example.com. All resumes and cover letters received will be read and considered. Applicants receiving an interview will be contacted.
About Life Perspectives
Life Perspectives® is the global leader in education, research, expertise and support after reproductive loss including miscarriage and abortion, without religious or political affiliation. Life Perspectives provides training and resources to health professionals including hospitals, medical professionals, therapists, social workers and pregnancy centers, as well as community and faith leaders.
Life Perspectives is nationally accredited by the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) and by the State of California Board of Registered Nursing (BRN) as a Continuing Education Provider. Life Perspectives is also approved by the National Association of Social Workers (NASW) and the California Association of Marriage and Family Therapists (CAMFT) to sponsor continuing education for LMFTs, LCSWs, LPCCs, and LEPs.
Life Perspectives is at the forefront of creating impartial and impactful research to understand the way individuals process reproductive losses, and to establish global standards for offering compassionate care. Life Perspectives also offers a safe place, without religious or political affiliation, for those impacted by miscarriage and abortion at MiscarriageHurts.com® and AbortionChangesYou.com®. Life Perspectives is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit.
Compassion: Life Perspectives is known for its gentle, non-judgmental, supportive approach to each person and situation – in fact, Life Perspectives has been described as the “personification of compassion.”
Humility: Life Perspectives is known for its continual quest to learn, to grow, and to incorporate feedback with gratitude toward all who contribute to its healing mission.
Inclusion: Life Perspectives is known for working with diverse individuals, organizations, and institutions often serving as a bridge for unlikely partnerships.
Innovation: Life Perspectives is known for applying current knowledge in novel ways to maximize impact and facilitate transformation.
Integrity: Life Perspectives is known for being reliable, honest, trustworthy, respectful, and always striving for excellence while seeking to adhere to the highest ideals.