- This event has passed.
Reproductive Loss 102: Continuing the Healing Journey Webinar [3CEUs] – Webinar
August 17, 2020 @ 10:00 am - 1:30 pm PDT
*Completion of Reproductive Loss 101 required
With the prevalence of reproductive loss in the United States, clinicians have a great opportunity to explore this loss upon intake and journey alongside individuals in their healing. Understanding grief and trauma are essential components in breaking the silence and making the “invisible loss” visible, as well as building a strong therapeutic alliance with clients. This advanced course empowers both the clinician and the client to understand expected behaviors in reproductive loss and use a unified protocol approach.
Educational Goals and Objectives
- Understand the relationship between grief and trauma related to the healing process.
- Formulate a comprehensive assessment incorporating reproductive loss.
- Apply evidenced-based theoretical models for conceptualizing grief.
- Establish, discuss, and evaluate treatment planning.
- Learn and implement at least three interventions.