Burnout, exhaustion and compassion fatigue impact you – and your patients and clients. How do we tackle these issues? Join us for our webinar on March 11th to find out! This groundbreaking study covers this critical issue while offering 1 Contact Hour for nurses and 1 CE for therapists and social workers.
Our Director of Healthcare Programs, Kathryn Grauerholz, spent months analyzing and collecting all of the latest research around this subject. From this, she created a groundbreaking study published in the prestigious, peer-reviewed journal Frontiers in Pediatrics.
This compilation of research is critical to understanding, preventing and healing burnout, exhaustion, and compassion fatigue in the healthcare community, especially within the perinatal and palliative care fields.
Join us in our webinar where we discuss this research with:
Kathryn Grauerholz, MSN, NP, ACHPN
Director of Healthcare Programs
Dr. Elvira Parravicini (Editor)
Associate Professor of Pediatrics at CUMC
Director, Neonatal Comfort Care Program
Department of Pediatrics, Division of Neonatology
Frances T. McCarthy, MS, RNC-NIC, CPLC (Contributor)
Clinical Coordinator, Neonatal Comfort Care Program
NY Presbyterian Morgan Stanley Children’s Hospital
When: Thursday, March 11th
12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m. PT / 3:00 – 4:00 p.m. ET
More: Go to Life Perspectives’ Learning Management System to register
Why Should You Attend?
- This course is vital for any caregiver, supervisor, or healthcare professional concerned with burnout, exhaustion, and compassion fatigue. It offers the critical insights you need to combat and prevent these issues from impacting patient care.
- This is an opportunity to personally meet with the healthcare professionals dedicated to this study, and to hear their thoughts on this groundbreaking research. This live webinar also includes an opportunity to interact with these experts through a Q&A session.
- These three presenters will combine the hard data of scientific analysis with glimpses into their own reflections, based on their personal experiences.
- With almost 3,000 downloads in just four months, this popular study encapsulates the latest and most impactful research within this field, all within one study, to provide holistic solutions to this pervasive issue.
- Frontiers in Pediatrics publishes rigorously peer-reviewed research that meets ongoing challenges in pediatric patient care and child health.
- Life Perspectives is at the forefront of creating impartial and impactful research to understand the way individuals process reproductive losses, and to establish global standards for offering compassionate care.
- Live webinar will be open for admission starting at 11:50 a.m. PT / 2:50 p.m. ET
Continuing Education Information
NURSES: Life Perspectives is nationally accredited as a provider of nursing continuing professional development by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation and by the State of California Board of Registered Nursing (BRN) as a Continuing Education Provider. This event is approved for one contact hour. The educational activity provider and presenter(s) have no conflicts of interest or financial relationships with any commercial relationships related to the content of this activity.
Therapists and Social Workers: Life Perspectives is approved by the California Association of Marriage and Family Therapists to sponsor continuing education for LMFTs, LCSWs, LPCCs, and LEPs. Life Perspectives maintains responsibility for our program and its content.
Please note: Certificate of completion is awarded after attending the webinar in its entirety and completing the post-evaluation/learning outcomes appraisal form.
We hope to see you there!